BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Soft Lavender Moon

I love purples, purple is my favorite color...Hence my name is VIOLETcrush lol. The name came from two very different worlds we will say. The original name I wanted was already taken "UltraViolet". I had watched that movie a few times and I dug it. Her eyes were purple and she was a vampire. I love vampire movies. SO cross between being a Vampire lover and a lover of Purple it made perfect sense to me that I wanted UltraViolet to be my name. Sadly the name was already taken so I combined a shade of my favorite color (Violet) with what I was drinking at the time which was Orange Crush so it became VioletCrush. I'm the original VioletCrush, any others is an imitation. I decided that when I started to DJ and actually became a DJ that since I couldn't get the UltraViolet Name I wanted, that I would become DJ Ultra Violet and that I have done. I have the original DJ Ultra Violet Group and I am content with that. I wear other colors but I lean towards purples. Purple is also a symbol of Royalty. It has many meanings as well. Here are a few things  that purple aids.

1. Color purple represents various things such as Royalty, Wealthy, Magic & Mystery. This color is known to stimulate imagination a inspire high ideals. Purple is similar to Violet.
Purple combines the stability of Blue and the energy of Red.
Purple is associated with Royalty. It symbolizes Power, Nobility, Luxury and Ambition.
It conveys Wealth and Extravagance. 
Purple is associated with Wisdom, Dignity, Independence, Creativity, Mystery and Magic.

According to surveys, almost 75% of pre-adolescent children prefer Purple to all of the other colors.
Purple is a very rare color in nature; some people consider it to be artificial.
Light Purple is a good choice for a feminine design (Points to picture of the amazing outfit by Silken Moon Femme Dress Concubine).
You can use bright Purple when promoting children's products.

Light Purple evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings.
Dark Purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

So as you can see purple has alot of presence in what we do, who we are and how we tend to live. A simply amazing color. It's as charming as it is beautiful. I'm gonna love me some more Purple!





























Outfit:Silken Moon Femme Dress Concubine
Shoes:N-core COQUETTE "TFG Glitter Edition" Deep Purple
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Sumptuous Lips - 30 Colors, .:Glamorize:. Lip Sheen Lip Gloss Tattoo Layers - 3 Types & -Belleza- FLF Neon Eyeliners
Jewelry: RCJ Bloggers box~ Pink n pearls necklace set
Hair:Exile::Rain or Shine: 11. Pastels RARE
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red chinaFairy  ](TDRF)
Lashes: [NikitaFride] Long EyeLashes - Rainbow
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn
Slink: ! Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant !
Slink Added: Izzie's - Short Leather Gloves Applier HUD (TDRF)
Pose: .GlamRus. Ella Pose 02