BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gardening

I was lovin the fact I could change the pants and the shirt into Purple...Yes, I am a major lover of the Epic Color purple! So I felt like dancing when I learned I could wear all purple and look damn good while doing my house work. So after cleaning the house I set out to do some gardening and I got alot done. However I did manage to chance a few things in the garden, this photo was taken in the before stages of me doing the gardening but I'm sure you will see the garden in coming photos. I love my garden and I'm very proud of it. See, it just goes to show you that the right attire can make a world of difference in how you feel and let me tell you I felt damn good today!




































Outfit:D-Style - Punky Pants w.HUDPurple & D-Style - Suki Tank w.HUD
Shoes:Mentine Basic Ankle boots Purple Patent
Jewelry: JCNY - 'Fashion Icon, Hyper-Gems 2.0, Gold Diamond Ring
Hair:AD - tantrum - light blondes
Skin::[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Lyala ] - [ Mystic sunkissed ]
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn
Nails:[Bamboo] Nail Hud - Perfectly Mixed Up