BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Last Days Of Sugar



Outfit:SUGAR - Nekrotek Jacket - BLACK & SUGAR Zipper Micro Mini Skirt - BLACK
This jacket also comes in the following colors (Not Shown)
SUGAR - Nekrotek Jacket - PINK
SUGAR - Nekrotek Jacket - RED
SUGAR - Nekrotek Jacket - WHITE
Shoes:BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Orion FEM Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin::[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Lyala ] - [ Mystic sunkissed ]
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn

My SUGAR Blogging days have come to a close, as it is coming spring and will soon be summer I need to let some of my blogging schedule go to add some new and allow myself the ability to come and go during the warm season of Spring and Summer as I enjoy both and it seems like they are both ever so short these days.