BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, July 18, 2014

AKERUKA - ALICE - Fatpack - Natural Skin Tone - [Was a Skin Fair Exclusive] - Reblogged

               AKERUKA Alice Fat Pack Natural [Skin Fair 2014 Exclusive]
I decided to play with my look again, I wanted to do another random blog and I thought The hair is from hair fair 2014 and well the skin was an exclusive for Skin fair 2014 and I had so much fun at Skin fair 2014, why not bring a memory back and repaint that picture? Not only that I loved the makeup on Alice (fatpack) From Akeruka, it is just so innocent, sweet and well in a sense just Heavenly. So once again I bring you AKERUKA - ALICE - Fatpack - Natural Skin Tone - [Was a Skin Fair Exclusive]
If you didn't get this beautiful skin you so missed out!!
The top is Stand 4 Love 2014, new gifty from Forbidden Butterfly and it is currently available inwolrd as well as on marketplace, just search VioletCrush Bravin go into Forbidden Butterfly's Marketplace store then type in Stand 4 Love, there is a Mens & womens version of this shirt this year in support of Stand 4 Love!
The Shoes are SLink compadable Muels and the shorts are done in likeness of the american flag. To be honest they aren't that important, the Skin and T-shirt are awesomeness!