About Low Volume Media Player

Media Player Present On This Blog!
Volume is set very low so it won't blast you out of your seat.

You also have visible controls to turn the volume up, down or even off if you wish to do so.

I make these available to every visitor, so they are in control of weather they listen to music or not.
I'm a music freak & enjoy listening as well as giving others the gift of music to share.

"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Black Queen Silver

In these photos I'm not going to add alot of editing, your like whaaaaat?!?
There is a reason,  Ichoose not to edit these pictures because what I want focused on would be missed with editing. The focus is the SLink Nails, that is why I choose to NOT edit these photos. They are Raws.

These nails are by -{ZOZ}-
They are called -{ZOZ}- Black Queen Silver
They are featured in MOG or Month Of Games.



Very unique nails, I love them!
The hud allows you to change colors also so you can have any color you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.