BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Witching Hour

Silken Moon R Paper 
                                                               Silken Moon R Paper
                                                         Silken Moon R Paper
                                                          [orage] Megan skin - tea tone
                                                       [orage] Megan skin - tea tone
In the spirit of Halloween I thought I'd post something that was festive to the season as well as the Holiday. Halloween is one of my all time favorite Holidays, yeah yeah I know I'm a little spooky, what more could you expect from a Halloween baby?? No, I wasn't born on Halloween but I was born within a week before the Holiday. I realize that not everyone embraces Halloween as I would or anyone else for that matter but to me Halloween Rocks! Who cares about the candy it's about the fun and dressing up and being able to play someone or something of a darker side than you would normally portray in your every day real life or even Secondlife for that matter lol. It's just fun!

Here are the details on this awesome and festive Autumn and Halloween look!

Outfit:IMMORTALS "THE WITCHING HOUR" OUTFIT BLACK
Shoes:BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Hair: VIXEN Hair - Angellica - Black Collection
Skin:[orage] Megan skin - tea tone AND the new release from Silken Moon R Paper (Both shown in the above photos)
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea
Nails:Finesmith October Gift- Evil Nails
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Sumptuous Lips - 30 Colors, MysTique Catty Shadow Intrigue Eye Makeup - Unisex BOXED, [:T:] Runny, Evora Makeup - Cat Eyelines Collection

Silken Moon's "Silken Moon R Paper" is the palest near opaque skin color in the above photos. I have shown a tea colored skin to show you the variants in the skin tones. Both Skins are beautiful and you can definitely create a "Normal" and a "Gothic" Look, just depends on the person and their choice of styling!

Have an amazing Halloween Holiday this year and as always stay safe!!