BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Girl Of The Occults

RANDOM BLOG - CREATED STYLE - SEVERAL PIECES FROM OTHER OUTFITS.
A LITTLE SIDE NOTE:
Ihave a few tricks up my sleeve for this week! I have a couple of sponsor blogs to finish up and I have a couple of random fun blogs that I will be doing also. Not everything that I blog is sponsor related but fun things that I've picked up rather cheaply...I am a bargain huntress, but yes.... Sometimes I'm guilty of the well deserved not so bargainish purchases lol, what can I say other than I'm a girl who loves her shopping. Also, in the comming future I have a project that i'll start working on that I'm certain i will love and hopefully many others will love and appreciat too! I'm not going to go into detail or anything like that I will save it for when it is just about completed then I will blog it and take many photos of it to share on my blog as well as on Social Media too!

Now, let us get to this blog right here and no more rambling of my fingertips jaws? lol 
Outfit: .:EC:. Package Ariana, ::Envious:: Ellie Harness, *MUKA* Wicca Thong & *BE Designs* - Tassel Pasties
Shoes: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather 2015
Jewelry: 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0, Angelle large hoop earrings 100mm ~ silver ~ very thin ~, ^^Swallow^^ Ears Silence BLACK & ^^Swallow^^Angel Bite Piercing Black
Tattoo:  [PU] Blessed Be
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Peronally created exclusive shape for my Lelutka Bento Mesh Head Simone.
Skin: Glam Affair skin in Jaimaca tone but not shown
Skin Tone: Glam Affair America Jaimaca
Makeup: Default Lelutka Makeup
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Hair: 11. TRUTH HAIR Oriana [Browns-Gingers-LBlondes] Boxed RARE & TRUTH VIP - Bangs Collection 
Event: None
LM: Far too many to list!!
Marketplace: I'm sure there is for some if not for all but there are just too many to list 
Other: I think I covered it at the start of the blog :D


OUTFIT NOTE:
This is not an outfit that you can purchase....You'd have to purchase each piece of designer clothing and follow what I've done with tops, harnesses, pants,shorts, skirt as well as shoes and jewelry. To be honest...I'm not certain that you can purchase .:EC:. Package Ariana any longer as it was at Suicide Dollz Event in the May event. It would be a rather expensive look to recreate.