"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Sunday, June 18, 2017

My Inner Darkness...My Demons.


Outfit: AVid Gothic Clothing - Eerie Eden (Comes with shoes, I chose to use my own)
Shoes: Bax Ankle Booties Suede (with black lace tops)
Jewelry: Came with the outfit
Tattoo:  Came with the outfit
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Personal custom exclusive shape, created by me.
Skin: None Visible
Skin Tone:  Glam Affair - America Skin Tone For Mesh Bodies
Makeup: Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head System Makeup
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Hair:  Exile - Palace in Momochrome (Black & Whites)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.