BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, June 16, 2017

Looking Sexy Walking In The Light Summer Rain


Outfit: :: PM :: Oriana Outfit -all colors-
Shoes: N-core MAMBO HUD "Fatpack" Group Gift (I dont remember what month these were given as a gift).
Jewelry: [MLC] Vampirism Crest Ring - Royalty - HERS [RARE] (Coming In July To The Darkness Chamber Fair As Part Of A Gacha Collection For The Event) & "We are Unbreakable" Fem Necklace (Matching with my husband)
Tattoo:  :: PM :: Love Forever Tattoo &  [[ATI] Blog Kit!...(TWE12VE 6-12) 
Body: -Belleza- Venus Full (NO BENTO)
Shape: Personal Shape Created By Me exclusively for me but I do create custom shapes on Request. There will soon be a tab on my blog pages for this.
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base (Jamaica ) (NOT SHOWN)
Skin Tone: Glam Affair Jamaica Skintone On Belleza
Makeup: alaskametro "Extreme Wing II" eyeshadow & alaskametro "Nadia" lipstick (I am uncertain if these two makeups are available they were a blogging item from a former Fashion For Life in 2016.
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Hair: TRUTH VIP - Deja Updated *Fixed*
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord