BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, June 5, 2017

Random Blog - Gacha Series - Just For Fun



Outfit: =Zenith=Magic Orchestra Complete Rose
Shoes: Was a part of a gacha (but I bought the Gacha as a full set from the Marketplace)
Jewelry:  ^^Swallow^^ Ears Silence BLACK And ^^Swallow^^Angel Bite Piercing Black
Tattoo: None
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 (Used Classic Maitreya Hands as Bento would Mess Up The Gloves)
Makeup: Lip Stick is from Glam Affair (Powder Pack) - Glam Affair - Barbara ( LeLutka Applier ) Powder Pack June
And the Eye Makeup is from the Deesses Boutique: LeLutka - Black Line set (5 models) HUD
Eyes: Are Lelutka Mesh Eyes For Simone Bento Mesh Head
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Hair: Exile - Palace - Wildcards
Event: None
LM: None 
Marketplace: None
Other: This is just another random blog that I have done and it is from the Gacha Rares Edition, however this is not a rare set (I have ALL the colors in this set though I just chose to do another color as I don't believe that I have done the Rose, I could be wrong lol like that would never happen bahahaha if I have done it already oh well here is an UPDATED look from this collection. I purchase ALL of my complete sets from the Marketplace.
. I must caution you, if you purchase from the Marketplace you can get taken and purchase empty boxes so if you do decided to purchase Gacha sets please make sure that you have a seller/buyer history with that Gacha Reseller, I have a few I shop from. One of them is Imperial Darkness Designs (ImperialDarknessDesigns Resident) I have met with her and purchased directly from her as well as purchased alot of items from her on the Marketplace. THere are several others that I purchase from that I have been doing so for several months but I have a box from and Item that I bought from her earlier today so shes the one that I can name presently. Maybe I'll do a Tab in my blog that lists credible Gacha Dealers that I purchase items from (keep in mind that if I do, do this it doesn't mean he or she will have the item(s) you seek it would be a list of safe Gacha Resellers only and not promoting any products.

If you'd like me to do a blog tab on SAFE MARKETPLACE GACHA RESELLERS Let me know in the comments and I will make an attempt to do that as long as it will offer some help to protect buyers.