BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, July 24, 2017

Akeruka Bento Mesh Head Lulu - Previous Anniversary Group Gift


I toyed and toyed with the shape until I got a face that I liked. The bento mesh head is a rather pretty head once you get the shape in order.
NOTICE: Not all Bento mesh head shapes will work with one another!!!!
I learned this the hard way and was like ooh boy that isnt a good look lmao.
So I tinkered and tinkered and I have done several photos with the previous looks that were at least good looks but not to this setting. The fun part is some makeup creators will make the Omega head appliers even if they create a makeup for Catwa or Lelutka Mesh heads (they are the two most popular ones).
I did  the blog set in Red Hair, it was a fun day to play with hair but I will choose to stay mostly blonde. I mainly wanted to show off the new shape that is exclusive to VioletCrush Braving & VioletCrush Resident, I will also be giving it to my Real Life Mom, Kitt Wulluf.
So, here it is Akeruka Bento Mesh Head Lulu The Previous Anniversary Gift From Akeruka.