BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, August 20, 2017

My New Life In Japan...

A dream of so many and it turns out to be a reality for me. While visiting the Japan sim, many days and evenings have I spent in this calming country with only a romance for the country to show for my time spent. While debating on how to decorate my land (which I should be acquiring in September) which affords me the time to make final decisions however, I really don't think I need all the time to decide but all wise Samurai's take the time afforded them to depend on certainty, so I too shall walk the Samurai's great path.

I do know that I will be leaving my home on the ground so that I have the land and the waters at my disposal and for personal recreation. The Sky will afford a platform in the air to house the store and whatever else I decide to erect there in the "Business District". The land will be off limits as it is private property. On the land I do believe that I will bring a little piece of Japan home with me but while doing so that doesn't mean that I will forget or not return to Japan because I will be there as often as I desire to be in such beauty and personal Zen.

Since I've relocated in Real Life and found Japan in Second Life I have found that I can apply bits of Japan's Zen into both RL and SL and it's working harmoniously. I am far happier, my RL cat is happier and everything is so peaceful, calming, relaxed and light feeling. So, while I may not venture to the real Japan I do feel that I am there as often as I want to be which will also be reflected in my home when I get started erecting that. Ive found the perfect build for that and now am working on the furnishings and nature decor. So the land will be in tribute to Japan and my very own slice of heaven.

How has relocating in Real Life and coming back into Second Life and finding Japan effected me in both lives? In ways that I never imagined. I will not be return to the modeling world, I enjoy my freedom far too much to part with the 5 almost 6 years of freedom from that obligation and all of the hell that comes along with it. Since I have relocated in RL m blood pressure is stable and very well, my physician couldn't be more elated which means that I no longer have to worry about the flex or keeping it down and low enough to not be threatened with taking medication to control it anymore. Modeling would upset my balance and Zen so I am very happy to not debate going back into it. "Breathes a relaxed breath and releases it in a satisfied exhale".

I've cut my blogging way down (I think I only blog for 7 designers, thought 2 aren't as active as the other 4 are) so that I can create for my store M'era Luna Couture or [MLC] for short as well as focusing on the advertising of my products, which I am now offering more Applier Clothing (Omega Appliers - Universal Mesh Body HUD), Tattoos, Makeup and will be doing skins in the future too and no, I will continue to make clothing too but we can only get better from here on out.

In the coming months I have many projects that I wish to put into motion that will be enjoyable for me in many ways. Which I am looking forward to bringing M'era Luna Couture back inwolrd, I'm excited to bring two other projects in also (I wont be divulging any information about the two other projects until its just about time to unveil them).

So, between Real Life becoming better and Second Life changing for the better we know I have projects that I am working on for new things inwolrd, M'era Luna Couture returning to inwolrd (will still be available on the Marketplace too). I have a few things that I'd like to look into learning (in RL) and I may do so just because I can. and I can't wait to build my very own paradise in tribute to Japan (this makes me warm and fuzzy inside) and in Real Life I sleep now! I stay up to about 1 and 2 AM then I am gone off to slumber with my adorable black kitty whose has decided that he loves his mommy and lets his grandma pet and play with him! I may have lost one of my best friends (Eric RIP Bra, I miss you madly! #HeartsFlyHighForver and a special person thats been in my life for sometime now all since March 26th to date but I think at first it was horrible and so abrupt, everything was happening too fast and you couldn't get your head above the water to catch your breath. When the raft came along there was no room for error so when I jumped in to save my own life I made it safely inside that helped aid me in the life altering changes that have come to pass currently.
I still have about 2 dozen boxes to unpack before Ive unpacked everything and put it away. Lol My Precious Baby stole my recliner so it's hard to actually land in the recliner since he's decided that it is HIS recliner and not Mommy's recliner lmao. Its one of them really big huge and fluffy reclines that swallow you whole (WICKED COMFORTABLE), so there is enough room for him and I in the recliner together lmao. Baby has even started sleeping in the bed with me on his own pillow, now mind you he sleeps like a human being and not a cat! It's wicked cute to roll over and wake up and see a big black tom cat laying like a human being in bed next to you and who knows if hes hungry he might wake you up by licking your face, hand or hair! Lol he has 3 cat beds that you can find in him through out the course of the day so he is one pampered kitty cat, he is very loved.

Basically....Life is good in Real Life and in Second Life!

When I start building the sim in September I will post blogs showing little bits of what I am doing but I wont do alot of photos for my sim until it is completed but I promise I will take photos from Japan and post a blog that shows inspiration for my sim, my home and my business district as I like to call it.

So, Japan has changed my life and helped me find harmony and joy.

However it is now going on Midnight for me in Real Life (11:00 PM in Second Life) and I have a few things I wish to do before I retire for the night so I will end this update blog and will continue to post my regular blogs and random post blogs until I have some photos of the sim when I get it and start building it.
Have a wonderful night!
xoxox
Violet  ❤