BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fallen Angel


Outfit: :: PM :: Black Bird Outfit
Shoes: N-core CIARA "Strappy Edition" (Black)
Jewelry: My wedding rings & Izzie's - Eternity Choker Gacha pink
Tattoo:  None
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Made by me, exclusively for me.
Skin: None visible due to mesh body
Skin Tone: Milk by Genesis Lab
Makeup: 01 Genesis_Head_Satomi_2.0 RARE included makeup 
Head: 01 Genesis_Head_Satomi_2.0 RARE
Eyes: Came with the head
Hair: TRUTH VIP - September
Event: The Black Fair


SIDE NOTES:
Note: Body Change.....I did purchase the Maitreya Mesh Body on VioletCrush Bravin like I had on VioletCrush Resident because Bento is more popular and the movements are more fluid than standard stationary. Belleza Venus is a lovely body, however they do not update the body to Bento parts like Maitreya does which ultimately is a turn off for me. Would I recommend Belleza Venus Mesh Bodies? For standard static body yes but if you want Bento and movements No. Originally I was going to purchase the Belleza Venus Mesh Bodies on VioletCrush Resident but Maitreya came out with the Bento version of Maitreya and I change my mind and was sold on the Maitreya Mesh body. The HUD on Maitreya is far better than the one on Venus not to mention the neck break is a pain in the neck on Belleza. When you apply None Belleza Skins you can not change the neck sleeve to match your head and body. Overall Review Of Belleza Venus Mesh Bodies Ultimately for almost 5K you get 3 bodies verses 1 body for almost 3K from Maitreya and you get BENTO HANDS! So if I were to do it over again, I would have only purchased the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. So basically if your in the market ladies for a mesh body....Go for Maitreya Lara it's worth it!