BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Feelin' Sexy Waiting For my Pet.....LOTD - Randomness

Annyeonghaseyo!
naneun jamsi sigan-eulnaeeoi mujag-wilo beullogeuleul mandeulgo sip-eossneunde, jib-eseo bam-eul gidalineun dong-an uliga jieun-i saaghan segsihan pyojeong-eul jieossda. geuligo ne, jeoneun hyeonjae hangug-eoleulhaneun beob-eul baeugo issseubnida. naneun geuleul gyeong-oehaneun nugungaleul sangcheo ibhigo sangcheo ibhineun choego gyosaida!

Yes, in order to spell this I had to have help as I said I am just starting to learn Korean and very, very new to it. I am loving it though!!

Fun Fact....Annyeonghaseyo & Gomabseubnida are the only 2 words that I actually knew what they were just didnt know how to spell them lmao.

Outfit: {dollle*} 107 Striped SleepShirt - White (No Bra Or Panties), [ abrasive ] Doll Knit Legwarmers - White (Gacha Item)
Shoes: N-core KATE Glitter "Fatpack"
Jewelry: 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0, **RE** Leather String Choker, **RE** LUX Dreah Earrings & My Wedding Ring (not disclosed)
Tattoo: None 
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Created Exclusively For Me By Me
Skin: None Shown as I'm wearing full mesh Body & Bento Head
Skin Tone: Jamacia by Glam Affair
Makeup: [MLC] Black Cat Wings Eyeshadow  & Liner Omega Applier, [MLC] Red Lip Stick - Omega Applier, [MLC] Rouge Delight Full Makeup Blonde Brows - OMEGA APPLIER (Only the blush from this Full Makeup Set Applier) & alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" eyebrows - Lelutka (Bento Version)
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Eyes: Came with the updated Lelutka Simone 2.7 Bento Head.
Hair 1:  *ARGRACE* IROHA - Blondes
Hair 2: Doe: Widow (Solid) Blondes  (Gacha Item)
Marketplace: All of the items seen within this blog was purchased from the Second life Marketplace. There are Gacha Items in This Look, Some Rare Some Common
Other: The Title is for fun...Or is it? With me...One never knows what I am up too. Let's face It I am a wild child, free spirit and just down right mysterious and sometimes a down right freaky bitch! 
The font is in fact an Asian related font...Which one? Bahaha, I'll never tell!