BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, March 30, 2018

BOD (Beauty Of Darkness) items blogged (This is a 2 blogs in one due to time as it's 4:30 AM in my RL time.

Annyeonghaseyo,
So, I have been a little late and maybe a little forgetful...Feb I was in RL and was unable to get anything blogged for BOD so I thought I am just going to do it really quickly here before I retire for sleep...It's now about 4:30 AM in the real world lol I should have been fast asleep about 2 hours ago now lol but I kind of failed on that haha. So I took and did 2 blogs for BOD so I didn't skip out on a 2nd month in a row. RL has just been really hectic and crazy lately (In a good way). So I have not really been able to sit down and do alot of current things, Ive been releasing items for Black Dragon my store but it was items that I had made but didn't get released as of yet and I did manage to make a couple of items that are new and are in both inwolrd store as well as the marketplace store. So, this blog is going to be a little different than my usual type of blogs. I am mainly going to focus on the BOD items and not so much the other stuff (most of it is gacha items or Fifty Linden Friday Items that are not available usually in the store they are purchased from so there isn't a point of teasing you with out you being able to get some sort of satisfaction from it and well to be honest I am ready to fall into my bed and sleep for a few hours so it's mostly all about me lol at this point especially with it being 4:30 AM in my real world and I am usually fast asleep before now. Since I relocated Im happy and I sleep like normal people do unless someone commandeers me in RL or in SL and well I am having fun with old friends and new friends or my rl family and friends which happens frequently but sleep in now an option and I like it. I think I feel safe where I am and since I'm thousands of miles from anyone in my past that I had legal issues with and petitions with can't reach me let alone even consider it because he wouldn't have the money to go where I moved haha and it was done for just reason, I didn't want him to be anywhere near me  the bastard is an ex for a reason and some readers will know about that situation and understand as well as agree with me and the decision I made to relocate elsewhere and far away from them people. I am worry free and stress released and have that ZEN in my life that I should have had for the past 20 years but was deprived of. Anyways I'm doing the tire rambling so here is the post of the blogs, I'm doing both on one because its after 4:30 AM and I am tired so it will just have to suffice, period.



    Blog #1 contains: .BoD. Voodoo Doll Tattoo , HUD                                                Bloggers & Toxic Wings Tattoo (Back). The Bikini & Shoes was in a
    spring fatpack from Plastic I believe anyways it was from the FLF in Feb.
    Hair is a gacha from Besome. The skin tone is Glam Affair In Caribean
    (my usual skin tone. Shape is a creation of my own so I don't have a twin              running around on the grid unless the other Violet Counts *which she does
    so both violets are identical in looks with the same shape and bento heads            from Lelutka, Akeruka and LAQ. I'm wearing my Lelutka Mesh Bento Head        And My Maitreya Mesh Body (I don't use the belleza one very often as they        have not updated it to Bento anything so I purchased the Maitreya on                    VioletCrush Bravin as well as VioletCrush Resident so they were both Bento        Upgraded. The Winged Eyeliner and Red Lipstick is Mera Luna Couture              original makeup and not created from purchased templates, I created it.
    Nail polish is system red polish from the Maitreya body's system colors.



    Blog #2 contains: .BoD. Voodoo Doll Tattoo , HUD at a different angle,
   Toxic Wings Tattoo (Back) & of course you still can see the Heart collar
    with HUD in this one as well as the one above (but it wasn't intended to
    be listed in both blogs which is what sets the two blogs apart is there is                  different content between the two photos and writings. The Bikini &
    Shoes was in a spring fatpack from Plastic I believe anyways it was from
    the FLF in Feb. Hair is a gacha from Besome. The skin tone is Glam Affair
    In Caribean skin tone (my usual skin tone). Shape is a creation of my own
    so I don't have a twin running around on the grid unless the other Violet                Counts which she does so both Violets are identical in looks with the same            shape and bento heads from Lelutka, Akeruka and LAQ. I'm wearing my              Lelutka Mesh Bento Head And My Maitreya Mesh Body (I don't use the              Belleza one very often as they have not updated it to Bento anything (which        is disappointing to me) so I purchased the Maitreya on VioletCrush Bravin
    as well as VioletCrush Resident so they were both Bento Upgraded. The              Winged Eyeliner and Red Lipstick is Mera Luna Couture original makeup
    and not created from purchased templates, I created it. Nail polish is system          red polish from the Maitreya body's system colors.

Alrighty then...Well its just about 5 am now and I am going to post these and head off for some sleep. I have a few things I need to do tomorrow like finish my spring cleaning >.< oi vey why did I agree to that hahaha oh well it's like it happens so with that said good night.

Aannyeong!
Violet