BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Blog Sponsors...

If you come onto my blog to see if I have blogged any of your items and you don't see you Sponsor (store logo) Credit on what would be my right side  panel with all of the other designer tags then I have left your bloggers group...But why you are now wondering.

Well that is a simple answer....However there are actually 2 reasons.
This goes for Designers that havent seen me post anything for a little while.
1. Reason why I've not posted....I've not posted anyones blogs not even my own for a little bit of time and the reason for this is I am having some strange things happening to me and I am scheduled for tests. I can't sit, lay or even stand for more than a few minutes at a time and even then the time I am sitting, laying or standing is even more so limited than a few minutes. At this point I started this at 8 PM and it is now 5AM, its taken me 9 hours just to write this due to extreme pain. So, this is what is happening now. I seen my physician Friday and he has changed my medication to me being doped up to the high heavens and has me scheduled for several tests between this coming Monday through May 14th. I will be in SL briefly but my avatar will remain online unless the sim goes down, Seasonal weather preventing me logging in or I crash which either or and even all of the above have happened but when I am around I will log back on. IN any case I can't stress this enough, 
PLEASE SEND ME NOTECARDS ONLINE AND OFFLINE!!

2. Reason why I've not posted. I've not seen any releases within 6 months from your brand. Which leads me to think you have closed up shop. Especially if I check your last online status and you were on a day ago or just a few hours prior to me visiting my system and my SL.

So, there is no bad blood its just that my RL health needs addressed and I think it is far more important than secondlife at this moment. It's nothing for any other reason other than my health. I have no idea if the disc in my back has split from the location its suppose to be into or if it is pinching a nerve causing my leg to be so numb. And hurt...OMG! You have no idea! I am in hopes we will get this thing sorted out and he can find the best point  of control or Physical Therapy to get this to go far away. I'm over it and have been since day 2 of this. This has been ongoing for the past 2 months now...I was unable to get into my DR due to his patient roster being full but when I was scheduled on Friday I would have found a way to that appointment come hell or high waters! So now it begins as does the waiting game until we have a proper diagnostics. Needless to say...Once we have the problem located and me doing the proper therapy for my back  and I'm able to sit for more than 5 minutes or less I WILL be doing all that I can to catch up and get the designers that are still are residing on the right side of my blog and I will post these blogs, please just have patience with me at this point.


I NEVER go to the Doctor unless I really have no real choice like extreme pain (like I'm having presently). When I go to the Hospital or the Doctors you know there is something wrong with me and I'm normally as healthy as an oxen.


Ok, I am going to go to sleep now, IM fighting it off  right now as I'm trying to write this and the closing.

So, I ask that you keep me in your thoughts, prayers and Blessings for a speedy recovery.
And this is where I am ending it now before I pickup second Wind.
If it's daytime for you, Good Morning and if it is night for you, Good Night!
Thank You!
               Peaceeeeee!