BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, May 14, 2018

Blogging

Due to many changes in my real life, all of which are amazing, wonderful and energizing I will still be coming into SecondLife, HOWEVER as you notice now I am gone around 5 days at a time.

I still maintain my land, the club is still there, looking for all staff including a Manager, there is no GM as I do have that mapped for someone if she wants it if not I have someone that I will announce that you can message that will be able to contact me if I am needed so don't worry all bases are covered.

The stores are still open inwolrd and on the marketplace (things are cheaper inwolrd since we don't pay a commission to use our own paid for land so please keep this in mind when purchasing from Black Dragon and Mera Luna Couture).

Now, that I've covered person business basis Ill cover the blogging basis. I will keep the ones listed on this blog for obvious reasons (the fact they are my oldest and pretty much ingrained within my person.

These are split up between both VioletCrush Bravin & VioletCrush Resident).
I will attempt to get this all caught up on the weekends.

As I had mentioned within my previous blog about some medical issues that I was having.

I have Sciatica, what is Sciatica you ask? Well, this should explain the basics.
 https://www.theadvancedspinecenter.com/conditions/sciatica/
This is something that will never go away.

Along with Sciatica I have Degenerative Disc Disease.

What is Degenerative Disc Disease you ask? This should explain it too.
https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/degenerative-disc-disease/what-degenerative-disc-disease
This can be treated but I was told by my Doctor that I will never get rid of it.

Another problem that I have is with a Disc in my back that is not correctable without some pretty intense surgery and well I am not a fan of it or the pros and cons of the surgery so my Doctor and I have discussed it and he is OK with my decisions that I will NOT allow anyone to preform surgery on my back.

The issue is a Disc that is suppose to be aligned correctly and mine is not, mine sits in the only way that I can describe to you as / of course it isn't exactly in that position but it is crooked upwards verses the normal position that it should be.

One of the biggest issues that I have for the reasons for not allowing surgery is mobility and the possibility of being paralyzed from the waist down.

If they do the fusion I could lost about 60% of my fluid motion range in my back where I can't move like a person that has not had any type of spine surgery....

You know the full range of movement and all the crazy fun shit you can do with it? Thats the one....I'm not ready to lose that yet.

The fact that I could lose about 60% of my fluid body movement or risk having the surgery and coming out in a worse condition than I went in with...Being Paralyzed....I'm not ready for that shit yet either.

The Disc Alignment issue is caused from working in factories on concrete for several years along side with my abusive exhusband with the physical abuse.

Basically in the end with heredity we have Spinal Stenosis that runs in our family.

Ok, so now your thinking what in the hell is Spinal Stenosis?! This is what it is....
https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/spinal-stenosis/what-spinal-stenosis
This will eventually cripple you and put you in a wheel chair for the remainder of your life.

I'm enrolled in a physical wellness program to help me with these issues to help keep them at bay or to prolong them from taking hold for as long as I possibly can.

This is under doctor supervision and consulting. We are also discussing PT (Physical Therapy) to reduce prescription drugs to combat the pain.

My back aches all of the time, I'm use to it by (this has progressively been ongoing since 2003) now that when it does take a spell then I'm aware that I have back issues and they are not quiet they are rather loud and obnoxious when they come knocking to fuck with your life.

So, since I relocated last July I decided that life is far too short to not live and to be on Secondlife all of the time.

I use to live for secondlife, for basically 10 years....From 2008 to 2017.

2018 was where I took my life back and now verses visiting the real world I live in the real world and for reality, however I do enjoy visiting Secondlife when I do have time.

Sometimes I start out with time to do so but by the time I've logged in someones either calling me or coming 'round and we take off to enjoy life.

Where I am now I am simply in love with....The Culture, The People, The Sights, The Shows On TV, The Music, The Clubs, The City And omo The Food!

I love the food, I have always been a little adventurous with some foods but set me in front of any type of Asian food and I will try as much as I can eat (which if you go to a buffet I'm lucky to snarf down one plate, but I give it my all).

Now, your thinking wtf where did this goofy bitch move too?

Well....The answer to this question is going to be a basic minimalistic answer.....

Answer: Somewhere between, around or in....Japan, China, South Korea, Vietnam or Thailand.

Now your thinking....Bitch what the hell kind of answer is that....I know nothing more than I started knowing.

Well, the reason for this is simple....My real life is not anyones business unless I choose to include you in my life and I promise there are a few that know but they are also people I talk to frequently and have for the past 10 years, if you haven't known me for the past 10 years and your in that loop that means I trust you to respect my wishes of uttering Mums the word to anyone that isn't in my circle of chatterly happily Posse on my real Facebook and Cellphone crazies.

My real life take back has been the best decision that I ever made.

Real Life is actually stimulating, new friends, new surrounds, new things to learn and well lets face it the guys are pretty damn cute too and their personalities, omo!

I love when guys can be Playful, Fun, Aegyo, Kawaii, Loving, Cuddly and they want to impress you, that is something I eat up because it seems that anyone I've met previously between Real Life, Chatroom days and Secondlife they expect you to impress them....

I'm not a fucking bird doing a mating ritual waiting to see if the other bird finds my mating ritual dance the most impressive one that he's (usually she but I'm female so yeah, you get the picture) seen thus far and now he wants me!

I have yet to experience dishonesty from any of the people that I've met including men, which let me tell you is impressive AF.

It could also have something to do with the fact I'm American living in their world or just the simple fact that honesty means something here.

Anyways I have blabbed onward for some time I need to get back to the real world and get ready to go out tonight with friends and a really adorable guy so I'll close here now that you have been updated on the medical situation and all of the real world stimulation that I am loving.

June 1st will be when I will start the new ritual of blogging, in the mean time I will love in next weekend May 24th - 27th to try to get everything caught up from the absence Ive had due to the damn Sciatica bullshit.

I was going to try to do some during the week but the weather looks pretty wet for us this week.

Oh yes....I did remove the lol font so the text couldn't be searched because well like I said if I want you to know where I am then I will personally tell you.

                                           This weeks weather forecast


Anyways I must go, I'm being called, someone is at my door...I am sure they're like Gurl wtf you aren't ready yet! Get a move on. It's OK they will be fine hehe.

P.S
So I will do what I can this week weather permitting but will officially start June 1st on the weekends...Will keep updated!

OK, Kisses
Byeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!