BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fashion Show...Saturday Jan 26th "Who Wore It Better" Mr & Miss International Contest By L'Amour Agency.

Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!


Today I wanted to share a little bit of my day....Our day. My Son Hwan (JoshKora) and I attended this "Who Wore It Better" Mr & Miss International Contest By L'Amour Agency.
It was his first ever...He had never seen a Fashion Show/Contest (next time I'll take him to a fashion show). So I arrived then I teleported him in just a few minutes later. We had a fun hour with it and it felt good to be back in that element, an element I'm all too familiar with and have missed since I'd retired in 2015. While I will still not be swimming in the oceans with several Agencies I am happy at Audace. I could take on another but my SL isn't going to be totally modeling and Zeke. I prefer to enjoy my RL with Zeke and play in SL while he is at his Business. So instead of rambling on and on, the reason I am doing this blog is because I was happy with my choice of outfit and styling of it too. So I wish to share it with you, so let's do it!


                                             Ok, Makeup And Hair Time!
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Metallic Winged Liner [Lelutka]
Lipstick: Was from a 75L Weekend Sale or FLF 50L Offer - CAZIMI: Glitter Lipstick - Warm
Blush: From The Lelutka Hud
Hair: Truth VIP Group Gift - TRUTH VIP - March - Zoya (Now for sale)
Nails: French Manicure From The Maitreya HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: Lelutka (No further Information Provided)
Shape: Made by me exclusively for me.
Skin: No further information provided.


The Outfit And Accessories I wore Jan 26th At 11:00 AM SLT to show! 
Outfit: SEUL - Duchess Set - Diamond (it actually sparkles like diamonds)

Jewelery: JCNY - Lady Divine, Formal Jewelry Set, JCNY - 'PICASA Gemstones, Hyper-Gems Bracelets (FATPACK) And of course my Wedding Ring.
Shoes: REIGN.- Holiday Peep Toe Wedges (CHRISTMAS 2016)

The Over All Look While I am At Our Home After The Fashion Show/Contest! 
Was a wonderful afternoon spent with our Son.

I look forward to many more Fashion Events as a spectator and eventually as a Model working in them once more.
I'm looking forward to my return!