BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Quick Fix For About 160 Languages And your Laptop/Desktop reading them!

Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!

This is a short blog and my very first blog for 2019!!


A lot of people are seeming to pop up, including myself with names in alternative Language fonts in their names in Second Life....And most systems aren't reading them and all you get are little boxes verses the fonts being used. Anything below Windows 8.1 through Windows 10 I can not say it will work but if you have Windows 8.1 through Windows 10 you can get the font pack for 160 Countries language fonts and install them and then reboot and then you shall wee the little boxes in their original font ie: Korean Hangul, Japanese Kanji & Chinese Hanja and so on. This DOESN'T fix ASCII text and it will likely still be shown as boxes. I haven't learned how to fix that issue but if it is of interest comment below in the comment section with your interest and Ill sure as hell try to fix it so they too work properly. It helps that I'm just a little bit otaku (Japanese for Geek, this isn't used in the Anime sense of otaku).

I hope that you find this helpful in fixing your font boxes on actual language text and I know it wont be helpful for the ASCII but like I said if there is an interest in fixing it comment below and I'll see what I can do.