BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

New Animesh...Truey realistic but will cause extreme lag

The evolutionary new release of the amazing Animesh has begun. While animals, children, clothing, hair and avatars alive evolve into the new phase called Animesh there will be a turbulent new future. While the new creations are realistic looking in every way including movement, the movement is more fluid yet there are hiccups when they get too close to one another. My first experience with Animesh was with horses (which I have photos of the ones they released to let us see how they looked and moved and while I must say IMPRESSIVE! I fear this will bring a new form of lag to the grid....As it is from time to time spikes do hit us all. My desktop in the current state of suckiness (tech didn't do shit but screw my desktop up with more issues that I will have to reformat to fix, I'm hoping and that was a complete and total waste of 100 bucks), the Asus Laptop will do fine with it. If your machine isnt relatively new like within the last couple of years I think you will find it to really play hell with you. I wont ramble on and on over this but I do want to share the several photos I took of these beautiful creatures. I've done zero editing to them to preserve their original photographed beauty in the pasture they were captured in. I want you to see their real look.

        So here we go these beautiful creatures with all their grace and glory.




Such beautiful animals captured in beautiful likeness.
How could they be so laggy and beautiful....Easy it's SecondLife.