BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lovely Sunset

Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!

I love taking in a beautiful Sunset. While I'd prefer the real one of the Beaches I'll settle for the ones here in Second Life. I treasure a beautiful sunset when I'm with Zeke, they are so simple yet romantic. Especially down on the beach. So with him being gone on his business trip I will stay home and relax in Second Life watching them alone or if he is able he will login on the Traveling Alt for him and we will partake in them together, which I'm satisfied just the same.
So while I'm watching the sun go down for a restful night on our sim I'll dream of him holding me in his arms  as we sit and watch the days sun fade until tomorrow when the sun will awake fresh and new.

I'm wanting to jump into this blog so that I can tell you all the items in this one because it's so adorable!! So let's get to it! 
Outfit: [WitchCraft] Sweet Elvira Set
Fit's the following bodies:
Maitreya
Belleza Venus, Isis, Freya
Slink Physique, Hourglass

Shoes: REIGN.- PEEP TOE LACE UPS (PATTERN)- FATPACK

Hair: TRUTH Bloom - Fatpack



Thank You For Stopping By Having A Look!!