BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Romantic Light

 Ciao! 
    Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!
I'm back with more fun and Second Life Awesomeness!
My baby doesn't deprive me in Real Life or Second Life, he takes good care of me and I'm grateful for him and the love he gives me. I've got COLLABOR88 goodies!
I swear I've spent 50.00 USD already shopping!
Zeke is going to cut me off lol! 
And no, I have my inheritance from when my grandma passed so I don't go off the chain spending his money, I'm a made bitch, I got my own money.

What I wanted to show you the two shirts I bought from Decoy at COLLABOR88 they have many colors, I just happened to choose the Lavender and White which I'll have photos of both including the second version which is the plain versions. I'm also wearing [RA] Hair also from COLLABOR88 and last but not least the photo background(s) and poses are FOXCITY, I couldn't resist them they are romantic!

So, now just a quick reminder....As a Certified Second Life Model I choose to not disclose parts of my look so that there is some mystery to my original look.
Lol, I also do it to conceal certain things from my stalker who hates me yet envies me enough to try to copy me and look like me. So, with that said it's a bit of professionalism dashed with a protective measure so to speak because we don't need a carbon copy of my look on the grid. I like being an original.
OK, with that mentioned we can carry on forward and get to the yummies!

Here's the photos Lavender Printed 

Lavender Plain 

Now The White Printed

And Finally The White Plain 
Styling Card
Outfit: (TOP):  Decoy - Adrienne Top: Lavender & Decoy - Adrienne Top: White [Both shown in Lavender, White and their plains no flowers or print] (COLLABOR88) 
(PANTS): Blueberry - Poppy Leggings - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack
Shoes: (FATPACK) !Rebel Hope - Jennifer Mesh Boots  Rebel Pack
Hair: [RA] Ary Hair - Blondes (COLLABOR88)
Makeup: (EYES) Veechi - Basic Glossy Liner (LIPS) [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL  - LELUTKA (November 2018) (Still Available - Previous Powder Pack For $3000L)
Additional Appliers: (Head & Body) Izzie's - Body & Face Shine 
Jeweleries: (Wedding Ring) Froom My Beloved Zeke❤, (Yummy) Art Deco Ring (COLLABOR88), Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace [Gift From My Zeke ❤]
Nails: CAZIMI: Winter Dusk Nail Appliers 
Eyes Texture: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights) 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shape: Personal Shape Created By Me Exclusively For Me Part Of My Look As A Model
Mesh Ears: Undisclosed For Personal Reasons Part Of My Look As A Model
Mesh Head Brand: Lelutka (Eyes Are Included) 3.3 Updated Part Of My Look As A Model
Skin: Undisclosed For Personal Reasons Part Of My Look As A Model


All of the items at COLLABOR88 are currently available at the event sim so please if you haven't gone to pick up your gems do so, they have some really fab stuff there!
Decoy, [RA] Hair, FOXCITY & Yummy are all at COLLABOR88.
You can also find Reign Shoes, The Skinnery, Glam Affair, Exile Hair and many others!!