BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, March 14, 2019

What an amazing weekend in RL!

    Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello! 
This blog is a little different. This blog is more RL an it is Sl but since the two are merged and have been since 2017 when I relocated from my birth place in Illinois to Lakeland Florida. It was on a whim that I even ended up in Florida but I have family in Lakeland and in Jacksonville Florida so it made it easier for me to spend time with family that I haven't seen in years. When I moved to Lakeland I wasn't even thinking that I'd meet up with Zeke again. I went to school with Zeke and after graduation (He graduated a year before me) we kept in contact via Email as he was off to college in New York in the fall. Over the years we talked by email and I twisted his arm (begged the shit out of him lol) in March of 2012 to make an avatar so we could hang out and chat more in a virtual sense lol and by August we decided to partner. Over the course of 6 years I decided that I needed a change. My mom's boyfriend passed away, then I had a very close friend of mine get killed in a horrific car accident (he was like a brother too me, but we grew up together too and he and I had both gone through some bad shit in our marriages). It was time to get away from all the demons and ghosts so I left them all behind and came to be closer to other family we have in Florida. Who knew it was going to be the best decision of my life? I never seen it coming. I found Zeke by accident in a cafe and we sat and chatted, we got where we called one another, we'd visit one another at our homes and then one day randomly he and Id be laughing about some crazy high school antics and he got really serious and said to me..."Would you like to go out with me to dinner sometime?" I looked at him and grinned playfully and then asked him if he was asking me out. It was so cute he then stepped closer to me and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek very sweetly and whispered yes. I know my chin hit the floor, I never expected him to be interested in me, it felt like friend zone all these years so I was comfortable in my own skin with him in any setting because there was no pressure. Of course I accepted the invitation, I mean come on I always thought he was gorgeous so for me to decline would be stupidity on my part....Which I'm really glad and  thankful we did go out to dinner on a date. I had it made really because there was no need for an ice breaker or talk with a man I didn't know and I was very comfortable with him. I ended up spending the night with him because of a storm and he was a perfect gentleman but I admit I liked snuggling with him. From there it only progressed and over the passing months we got closer and closer. We dated for the remainder of 2017 and in early 2018 he asked me to move in with him and I did.  So its been about a full year that we have lived together now. He had to go for a business trip for his business (he owns his own business) so we went to Chicago this past weekend and it was fun, we did things  I haven't done since I was a child with my parents so we were two adult kids running around in the museums, parks, shops and we went into one in particular, he said he wanted to get his mom something for her birthday (which he did) but his brother has this girlfriend and he said I was similar too her in my taste of  clothing and accessories and his brother asked him to ask me if I was going to get married what ring I would fall in love with. I showed him a few that I loved, one that was just amazing and said honestly if you and I were going to get married/engaged you know me well enough you'd know how to buy for me. He and I both laughed and pointed at the very same ring I hugged him and said baby you know me well. He said OK and he took a picture of the ring and I wandered around the jewelery store a little more and I bought a couple of rings. He came over and said you ready Princess (he has always called me Princess since school days) I said if you are I am as well. So we left. We were flying back to Florida Sunday morning, so we needed to get back to the hotel and get some sleep, it was an early flight...6:00 AM. We got up and gathered our possessions and off to the air port on our way back home. We got home and it was still morning I mean 2 Hours and 35 Minutes  and our drive from Tampa Air Port is 41 Minutes so it was about 10:30 AM. We decided to go to the beach with his brother and soon to be sister in law. While I was sitting in a chair beach side Zeke was doing a lot of grinning. I laughed and said what?? He said I was going to wait and do this tonight at dinner but I cant wait. I did give him a strange look and said OK? He got up came over too me knelt down and kissed me, then he brought a small box up and opened it.....As he opened it he looked at me directly, sincerely and seriously (we're always being silly and joking) and he took my hand and said (My real name) you know that I love you and that Id do anything in the world for you but I have a burning question thats eating me alive that I need you to answer for me. I nodded as he showed me the contents of this little box he said (My Real Name), will you marry me?
I was so stunned and shocked because I was under the impression his brother was proposing to his girlfriend then Zeke proposes to me. I looked up at him my eyes wet as they started to tear up and I slowly began to nod and said Yes.

So, yes I said YES to Marrying him!
here is my lovely ring from a man that is just amazing!

So we haven't set the date yet but I'm sure we will and it will be a very lovely planned wedding event. My baby only wants the best!
So it rings true I've been his bride in Second Life for 6 years it's only natural to become his bride in real life too.

Thank you baby for giving me a beautiful life for the passed 2 almost 3 years. Relocating to Florida was the best thing that I ever decided to do, I Love You (Zeke's real Name)!