BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, March 18, 2019

Sexy Hella Tattoo

Ciao! 
  Annyeonghaseyo! 
  Konnichiwa! 
  Hello! 
Today I'd like to show you a really lovely tattoo from [WitchCraft]!
so, I'll skip my normal blah blah blah and give you what your dying for....The information!

Outfit: [WitchCraft] Emily Babydoll Lingerie
Tattoo: [WitchCraft] Hella Tattoo
Hair: .ICONIC:GIADA::BLONDES:PACK

Now, I did something different with my makeup and eye details
Makeup: Is applied via a photo editor, none was officially warn from any cosmetic brand or Bento mesh head brand. Same with the eye color, it started as basic blue and I edited the color of my eyes the very same way I did my eyeshadow and lip color.

He's the overal photo of this lovely tattoo called Hella by [WitchCraft]