BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Change Of Season At My Private Memory Garden (Located On My Sim).

Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요
Konnichiwa こんにちは
Ciao
Hello

NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 

Most people rent a place for their loved ones to exist in Second Life so they are kept close to them and their hearts even within this platform. I have a HUGE plot of land (Larger than a homestead) and I have almost 3000 Prims available remaining with my home, memory garden, blog area, sandbox, office, boating area and horse ranch area with over 8 horses running the grounds freely. 
I did away with the winter and opened it for spring and summer in this decor, decor I appreciate farm more than winter.

No, I didnt go close enough to invade my own privacy or my deceased family or friends (even if it just says a title the person had to me within my family and friends we identified only by first name). Their privacy is just as important to me as my own.

Now here are the photos I'd taken of my beautiful memorial garden.

Full View Of Half Of My Personal Memory Garden

Full View Of The Other Half Of My Personal Memory Garden

New Fountain & Greenery For My Personal Memory Garden

New Statue & Greenery For My Personal Memory Garden
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Grazie
Thank You!