BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Fantasy Bridal Gown To Soothe The Soul, My Soul....

Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요
Konnichiwa こんにちは
Ciao
Hello

NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 

This is an UNHELPFUL GUIDE to a beautiful wedding dress.
I have zero intention of stating where this beautiful bridal gown is from, please do not ask as I wont respond.
I chose to write this blog purely based on fantasy and fantasy alone. I am happily partnered to my best friend in Second Life and I am engaged to my best friend in Real Life, there is nothing more I need.
Though a little bit of fairytale bliss soothes the imaginary section of a creative mind and that is my goal with this. While I love the pure elegance and richness of this Wedding Dress, it is the price tag on something like this in Real Life that turns me off. While some girls choose to blow countless amounts of money in the real world for a fantasy fairytale of their own wedding, I'd personally prefer to be modest and do something classic without an insane price tag and 
Mr. J (there is a personal joke to this name I've called him by that only he and I know, understand and will laugh about) would rather spend money for things that are around us all of the time. Let's face it how many women have their wedding dress on display on a daily basic? No one. We'd rather use our money to go to New York and back and fourth to his birth place, Seoul, South Korea. So instead of spending copious amounts of money for an insanely over priced fantasy bridal gown and an even crazier well and celebration afterwards, this wedding dress cost me less than 
$10.00 US (11282 KRW).







Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!

Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Grazie
Thank You!