BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, November 11, 2018

New Video On YouTube

                                             Annyeonghaseyo!
                                                Konnichiwa!
                                                    Hello!
                                                    Hola!

I've posted a new video on YouTube!

This video you will learn about the question and the buzz with Modeling and myself.

This is my new posting name on this blog StylishBoss92.


Modeling & Me

↑↑↑↑ See it all here first! ↑↑↑↑

Yes, I'm back to modeling.
I'm a 3 time certified Model.
1. MA Modeling Agency - Closed
2. UEMA Modeling Agency - Perm Retired
3. Audace Certified - Current

All My Social Media Platforms, Adds welcome.
My Instagram
My Twitter
My Facebook
My YouTube
My Blog (This Blog)
My Flickr
My Pintrest
My Google+
All Of The Above Links, Goes to my  cellphone.

MY OTHER LINKS
My SecondLife Marketplace Wishlist
My DJ Stream

Owner of #We Like to Party 
(A Kpop Club promotion group & More, see charter or send me a notecard)

MORE TO COME!