BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, November 19, 2018

VioletCrush Bravin's New Look & Back Into Secondlife Modeling With Audace

First Official Blog Being Back As A Certified Model 2018
Annyeonghaseyo!


Now that I am back in the modeling world I feel like I am back home!
New me, new life....And someone special to share this all with.
So, I wont do too much talky talk talk so I can get into the meat of the blog. 
Just a reminder...There are things that will be omitted from the blogging contents simply to prevent a former "friend" from cloning my new looks. She really needs to get her own identity and leave mine alone lol so sad! Anyways enough about that Amake.

On to the blog!

Outfit: [BLACKFRIDAY LIMITED] -AZUL- Gizela /Catseye
Shoes: REIGN.- BASIC PLATFORM STILETTO - FATPACK
Jewelry: Cae :: Mantra Necklace :: Bloom
*AvaWay*  Crown & Earrings (RARE CROWN, EARRINGS, BRACELET & NECKLACE) Wedding Rings 2 Her and 2 him not worn. Full Gacha Set.
*elise* - Jewelry - Margherita BENTO
Tattoo:  .:BD:. (Now Antisocial) Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body Or Belleza Mesh Bento Bodies
Shape: Created By me exclusively for me, not for resell (sorry Ive been asked and nope not selling my look).
Skin: None visible due to mesh body and mesh bento head.
Makeup: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL  & 
#Adored - powder pack  
Head: Bento Mesh Head
Eyes: Came with Mesh Bento  Head
Hair: 5.Doe: Makina V1 - Indecisive RARE

NOTE:
Whats missing from the notes and credits....
Mesh head Information
Direct Mesh Body Information
Skin Information
Shape Information
Pink Fuel Direct Information regarding head
#Adored Direct Information regarding head
These will not be listed in future blogs as it makes it easier for Amaike's to clone my look and going back into modeling I wish to be different without cloned a wanna be me.