BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, November 30, 2018

Sweet Babygirl

Pink Overload Warning!

Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!


As we all know that come January 1st 2019 Flickr has beencome more greedy (Thanks Verizon)....Maybe I shouyld change phone providers? Anyways they will be making an allocation of 1000 photos for FREE accounts and Unlimited for paid accounts (Until they become greedier and it lol will happen). So I will continue to upload to Flicker with the Addition of my Pintrest also which when I hit the 1000 mark will replace my Flickr. Please be aware of this. I will also put a notehead on my blpg and a page dedicated to it so that it will remind you of the reason for both. My Pintrest is new so you will need to add me on it. Ok, so now that that is covered we will get into this blog....Yep dive in head first and feet later....Not a scary jump! Lol


Ok, as perusual there are items that I am omitting as they are conclusive to my over all look and with me returning to Modeling, I want my look original and defining of me and not the look of others. So what you WONT see is Bento Mesh Head & Eyes, Ears, Shape and Skinner information. This is also to keep my clone Wanna Be's for coining my look....Yes, I know of one that foes this and why I do not know but she clones my name and look and since I have changed my look to differenchate me from her I choose to avoid giving her the means to look like me now.


☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

OK, so let's Do This!


Let's start with the hair.....

The Hair Is.....Wasabi // Chichi Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack
I'm not sure you can still get this this was from a FLF picked up March 16th 2018.

The Top Is.....Blueberry - October - Group Gift
Still available at the Blueberry Store as a gift.

The Skirt Is.....-Adorsy- Group Gift
It's still available at the store as a gift.

The Shoes Are.....Blueberry - Sammy Boots - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack
These are still available at Blueberry for roughly 1200L Give Or Take (I don't remember what I paid for them but I LOVE them).

My bento rings are from......125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0
Availibility I assume is plentaful.

My Earrings are attached to my ears.

My eyes are.....Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights) in Purple
Availibility is plentaful.

My Mesh Body Is.....Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Availibility is plentaful.

Hands and feet are from Maitreya
Nails are Maitreya French Manicure - Pink

Ok, so now we are onto the makeup!

As we know I don't wear alot of makeups as I am more a natural beauty enhanced with lip color, sometimes Blush, Eyeliner and Lashes. In recient years I wore tons of makeup, now I do occassionally.

My Eyeshadow (Eyeliner) Is.....From my head HUD

My Lip Color Is.....From my head HUD

My Lashes Are.....From my head HUD

The tattoo that isn't seen on my back is one created by me. It's "Too Fast Too Live Too Young Too Die" An actual tattoo by a singer that I absolutely love. He's wicked sexy and one hell of an amazing man, but I will stop here and not gush over him.

☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

I hope that you will find this blog helpful when creating your own look and its styling to aid you in yours.

Enjoy your day or night!

Passion, Fashion Straight Up Passion 
-- Kwon Jiyong