BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, December 14, 2018

Beautifully Witchy Boho Look




Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!


As we all know that come January 1st 2019 Flickr has beencome more greedy (Thanks Verizon)....Maybe I should change phone providers? Anyways they will be making an allocation of 1000 photos for FREE accounts and Unlimited for paid accounts (Until they become greedier and it lol will happen). So, I'll continue to upload to Flicker with the Addition of my Pintrest also which when I hit the 1000 mark will replace my Flickr. Please be aware of this. My Pintrest

As usual there are vital items that I will continue to omit for the obvious reason of trolling by others who claim to dislike me yet want to be me lol thats obnoxious yet entertainingly funny, thank you for the laugh!!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
OK, so let's Do This!

This is just a random Blog there are no sponsor items provided.


⊱The Hair Is.....TRUTH HAIR Solace -  variety

⊱The Top Is.....TETRA - Vega frill shirt (Choco)

⊱The Pants Is.....Blueberry - Poppy Leggings - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack (brown)

⊱The Shoes Are.....Blueberry - Cece - Winter Boots - Fat Pack (Brown)

⊱My Jewelery......EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Pentacle And
*elise* - Jewelry - Margherita BENTO

⊱The Accessories Are.....MyPhone 7 Plus (RED) MUSCHI (I created my own phone colver and I can create yours as well, feel free to contact me and I'll see what you and I can come up with. It's 100L a cover with upload charges, unless you provide the photo and I need to do no additional work to it then it will be just 100L per cover but if I have to export and tween it I will charge additional 10L per photo/cover)

⊱My eyes are.....Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights) in Purple
Availibility is plentaful.

⊱My Mesh Body Is.....Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Availibility is plentaful.

⊱Hands and feet are from Maitreya

⊱Nails are Maitreya French Manicure - Pink


As we know I don't wear alot of makeups anymore as I'm more about natural beauty enhanced with lip color, sometimes Blush, Eyeliner and Lashes. In recent years I wore tons of makeup, now I only do occasionally.

⊱My Eyeshadow (Eyeliner) Is.....Izzie's - Fae Eyeshadows (LeLutka) FLF (Peachy Orange Color) - Please note, I am not certain if this item is available or if it is an exclusive item for the FLF events. So, please understand these FLF items may or may not be available any longer.

⊱My Lip Color Is.....Izzie's - Fae Lipgloss (LeLutka) FLF  (Peachy Orange Color) - Please note, I am not certain if this item is available or if it is an exclusive item for the FLF events. So, please understand these FLF items may or may not be available any longer.

⊱My Lashes Are.....From my head HUD

⊱Tattoo is (Not seen within this blog but present).....The tattoo that isn't seen on my back is one created by me. It's "Too Fast Too Live Too Young Too Die" An actual tattoo by a singer that I absolutely love. He's wicked sexy and one hell of an amazing man, but I will stop here and not gush over him.

☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

I hope that you will find this blog helpful when creating your own look and its styling to aid you in yours.

Enjoy your day or night!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
Passion, Fashion Straight Up Passion 


-- Kwon Jiyong 
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
⊰Patiently Awaiting The Flowers To Bloom Again⊱
⊰Waiting on the floral pathway until whenever!⊱
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤