BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Merry Yule/Christmas To All!

Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!

Merry Yule or Merry Christmas whichever you celebrate.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
I will be doing one more blog before we say Good-Bye to 2018. 
2018 has been a year of crazy events from RL to SL and some in the most beautiful of ways and other in the most tragic and cruelest of ways.
It's  time to to send it off for a new beginning for both Real Life & Second Life and start anew.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
Some of the things I am grateful for in 2018 are as follows...
In SL I am thankful for.....
My loving husband, Zeke.
He may not get inwolrd as often as he would like but we are in touch with each other through email none the less. I love him to the moon and back!
My beautiful daughter Tatiana and my ever so handsome son Hwan (and his beautiful wife, Hwa), and Katheryn my toddler from a previous marriage, Zeke is wonderful with her accepts her as if his own. Then we have our babies Andy, The Twins, Dami and Kwon. Our house is full and very blessed.
All of the things I have in Second Life are full of adventure and love. I will continue to grow and blossom further in my adventures and endevours.
❤THANK YOU TO MY LOVING FAMILY, WHO I LOVE BEYOND WORDS, THANK YOU & I LOVE  YOU ALL VERY MUCH!❤
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
I am also thankful for the amazing and ever so lovely customers that I have from Mera Luna Couture (Owned by VioletCrush Resident) and Anti-Social (Owned By VioletCrush Bravin) and any other store that I may have on different avatars.
❤THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ❤
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
In RL I am thankful for my family and my friends and I'm very happy about relocating, I never imagined relocating and finding all of the blessings that I have found or gained in such a short time. For the past year I've learned to open up and let people in, Ive learned to love other people as I would my family and love them individually. I've grown with my relocation and I think it was the best decision I ever made. I am at peace within my Real Life and in my Second Life and I am thankful for that peace.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
I am thankful for G-Dragon & BigBang in Real Life & In Second Life, without them I don't see this change happening and creating the vibes it has. It takes tragedy to shake someone so hard....The Tragedy was losing one of my best friends who was like a brother to me. May 1st 2017 my Best Friend and Brother (we were so close we were like brother and sister, we had gone through so many trials and hardships together in our lifetime) was killed in a horrific car accident. I wasn't handling Eric's death very well and I was in a very dark place. Eric and I were music freaks...We always found comfort in music no matter how little or how big the problem. Music was the one thing that gave us the strength to beat or carry on forward. After his passing nothing suited me and music wasn't something I turned too. I found comfort in nothing. Everything was black.
I had slipped into depression for about a month and a half two months. To a point I wasnt leaving my home, maybe I'd eat. All I wanted was my bed and to cry.
One night for whatever reason, I just got out of bed and came over to the computer. Eric and I had done rituals together, as I am a Wiccan Witch in Real Life. He was a Grey Elemental which isn't usually my chosen area but we knew one another too well so it was alright doing things with him. I ended up on YouTube and on Blood On The Dance Floor's Page with their new song Resurrection Spell. That song spoke to me so I asked Dahvie Vanity if he was alright with me posting the song on my Facebook (Real One) and I explained why. He messaged me back and said absolutely :)
I don't get excited with "famous people" talking to me, I've met alot of popular bands in the 90's when I worked at a hotel in a bigger town that had bands like Def Leppard, Tesla, Firehouse, poison, Sponge staying in our rooms, so that didnt excite me. That song held meaning for a little bit and I felt it was Eric talking too me. A couple of days later I had another experience where I got out of bed again and got on YouTube, this time I found G-Dragon. The song was Crayon. From G-Dragon I ended up on BigBang the song was Fantastic Baby. I paged through several G-Dragon Songs then through several BigBang songs and it was overwhelming I was in music love. Eric knew that I would find peace and comfort within music, he just had to find the right combination. BOTDF I was already familiar with and liked several of their songs...G-Dragon and BigBang were new to me. He knew I would love these 5 men which was why they paged up on my YouTube. 
So, I feel Eric rescued me through G-Dragon and BigBang so I am eternally grateful for these 5 amazing men for all of their music past, present and future. I am a solid VIP for the remainder of all of our lives. I love them all so very much.
G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, Daesang, Seungri I love each and everyone of them.
❤G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, Daesang, Seungri, THANK YOU!❤
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
So RL and SL are fully balanced now and in sync with one another.
I may login but not be at my desk which hasnt changed in the past year it still stands true. Sometimes I may not even login. Sometimes I may login from my cellphone. It just depends.
I love to play and mess around in Second Life but I enjoy my Real Life more than I ever have in the past now. It's amazing how a couple of changes can impact ones life so positively or negatively. I'm thankful that there isnt alot of negatively in my life anymore and that the positivity flows so easily now, it is a relief and a treasure. I let it go and I havent welcomed it back since I let it go so for that I am thankful as well because the negatively impacted both my RL & SL.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

Ok so now that we have rehashed that let's get on to the blog shall we?

Let's!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
⊱The Hair Is.....[RA] Cindy TSS Hair - Blondes

⊱The Outfit Is......:FlowerDreams:.Seda (Swank 2018 Gift)

⊱The Shoes Are.....-KC- BUDAPEST HEELS / MAITREYA, BELLEZA, SLINK & MESHPROJECT

⊱My Jewelery......Cae :: Merry :: Collection & *elise* - Jewelry - Margherita BENTO

⊱My eyes are.....Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights) in Purple
Availibility is plentaful.

⊱My Mesh Body Is.....Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Availibility is plentaful.

⊱Hands and feet are from Maitreya

⊱Nails are Maitreya French Manicure - Pink


As we know I don't wear alot of makeups anymore as I'm more about natural beauty enhanced with lip color, sometimes Blush, Eyeliner and Lashes. In recent years I wore tons of makeup, now I only do occasionally.

⊱My Eyeshadow (Eyeliner) Is.....Izzie's - Eyebrow Glitter (FLF)

⊱My Lip Color Is.....System Mesh Head Lipstick 

⊱My Blush Is.... System Mesh Head Blush

⊱My Lashes Are.....From my head HUD

⊱Tattoo is (Not seen within this blog but present).....The tattoo that isn't seen on my back is one created by me. It's "Too Fast Too Live Too Young Too Die" An actual tattoo by a singer that I absolutely love. He's wicked sexy and one hell of an amazing man, but I will stop here and not gush over him.

☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

I hope that you will find this blog helpful when creating your own look and its styling to aid you in yours.

Enjoy your day or night!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
Passion, Fashion Straight Up Passion 


-- Kwon Jiyong 
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
⊰Patiently Awaiting The Flowers To Bloom Again⊱
⊰Waiting on the floral pathway until whenever!⊱
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


I'll see you in the 2018 Year ending Blog that will be the last blog for this year.
See you soon!