BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Saturday, February 9, 2019

I Got A Feeling.....

 Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!
I know it feels just right (Walks around singing I got a feeling by the  Black Eyed Peas) when you find that perfect summery type dress that you want to hang out or lounge around in all day during the cooler times but to be honest I am ready for fun in the sun! While the temps here in Lakeland Flare moderate and comfortable its far too chilly for me to want to be a total beach bum, but soon! I have a perfect outfit for when that time comes to blog...Even though I could totally blog it now as the weather is anything you want it to be here in SL. But for now Im lovin the colors and the style of my little beachy tease and I'm patiently waiting for when I can go lounge on our deck and swim in the in ground pool we have, Life is good and it doesnt matter which world Real Life or Second Life they are one in the same to me and it's all credited to the fact the two have merged nicely and became one. OK, so before I get all nostalgic and impatient I'm going to give the styling run down so I can go snuggle me a Zeke by the fireplace before bedtime. So without any further ado, here we go...

The Styling!

Outfit: JUST EVOLVE - SHOPPING-PAISLEY UNDERGROUND
Shoes:  N-core KATE Lace "Fatpack"
Hair: ICONIC:BETTI:VARIETY:PACKAGED
Jeweleries: Chop Zuey - La Cascadeuse - Yw, *elise* - Lucia - BENTO Rings Was part of a 75L Sale, ! Angelle nose ring 10mm ~ silver ~ And My Weddiing Ring From My Beloved Zeke
Tattoos: (BACK) .:BD:. Too Fast To Live - Tattoo - Omega Applier, (ARMS) .Absence. Pink&BW Rose Sleeve (UNSEEN)
Makeup: (Eyeshadow) Veechi - Tropical Paradise Shadow FLF, (Lipstick) CAZIMI: Shimmer Lipstick & (Blush) Lelutka System HUD Default Blush
Nails:  alme.   Summer Ombre [Wear me!]
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Undisclosed For Personal Reasons
Shape: Personal Shape Created By Me Exclusively For Me
Mesh Head Brand: Lelutka (Eyes Are Included) 3.3 Updated
Eyes Texture: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights)


 I hope you find something in this blog informative and or even a fashionably Must have and that you will create some amazing styling of your own with this lovely dress from Just Evolve..

Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!