BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, February 15, 2019

Rounding Out The Night

Sitting back enjoying a little peace after a day full of events...
Between RL and SL.

RL Zeke and I had a million things to do that was nonstop. I could have opted to stay at home and he wouldnt have minded but in reality I wanted to steal the time with him. I take as much as I'm given because I adore this man in every aspect. He's a brilliant, loving man, he's exceptionally romantic and an all around sweetheart that is handsome and he just gives off that certain kind of vibe that makes you want to be around him. I love being around him simply because of who he is and the person that he is. He's just one of a kind, but then again he is my Zeke. We did go out for dinner at a nice restaurant and he did get me a lovely card and a couple of red roses, he doesnt get me a dozen because I dont want him too. They only last a couple of days then they wither and die. The princess cut diamond necklace was precious. He doesnt have to do these things, I will love him no matter if its dinner, a card and a red rose or two. All I really want is him, he is the greatest gift I could ever be given and for that reason I truly am blessed.
It's now nearly 4 am in my RL time and I've only been done with my volunteer services for the amazing One Billion Rising and expressed my interest in being a part of it next year as well for a little over an hour, give or take. I'm thankful that I am a survivor and that I can tell my story and maybe help someone else in a similar situation and maybe help them get away and take their life back, inspiring others with your will and ambition to live and your success gives others hope, hope for a better tomorrow...Hope to start over anew on their own two feet in control of their own life once again and it feels damn good to be in control of yourself...Your mind, your body, your soul and the spark of live returns as you heal and become whole once again. Sure we will be damaged but were worthy!
So, basically the point of this blog is to show what I choose to wear with the uniform shirt that the OBR Team members wore and the over all look to the approach that I chose to do. 
Here's the photo taken from the Unite Sim where I was a greeter 
There is nothing flashy or fancy about me here. I wore no makeup I opted out of skin showing clothing other than whats seen from the tares in my jeans and no sexy boots or high heels. My hair in a messy bun. Yet I am still beautiful in my own skin without all the glitz, glam and fancy makeup and clothing.

 Why did I choose to do this?
I wanted to go natural without being dressed attractively. 
I stood at my post dancing rising for my sisters who have been abused in various ways without excluding any form of abuse. Domestic Violence is only one form of the MANY abuse methods us women face. The scars are still there, Im still healing and I will be just fine so what I am showing is the person behind the glitz, glam and fancy makeup is beautiful even with all her flaws and scars. Just like each and every other woman that has been through the hellish abuse cycle.

WE STAND...WE RISE...WE UNITE...WE DANCE...
WE ARE ONE BILLION RISING!